Learn here the requirements that foreign students, professors, and researchers must meet to apply to the international exchange programs of Universidad de Antioquia.
1. Academic exchanges for international students
Students from foreign institutions that have an agreement with Universidad de Antioquia have the possibility to attend one or two academic terms at the university. The courses that international students intend to study must be previously approved by the students’ home university. Upon their return, these courses will be recognized as part of their studies.
Requirements for the exchange program
- To be enrolled in a university that has an agreement with Universidad de Antioquia. [See agreements.]
- To have a GPA equal to or higher than 3.5 in a 5.0 scale, certified by the official transcript..
- Common European Framework of Reference B1 or B2 language proficiency certificate, issued by an authorized institution
- Letter of intend (in Spanish)
- Recommendation letter by a professor
- Presentation letter from the home university
- Copy of the passport ID page
- Copy of the international health insurance (once the student is accepted)
- Exchange application form [Download form.]
We strongly suggest that the insurance adquired by the student guarantee direct payment for health services or medical interventions.
2. Research internship
Recepción de correspondencia: calle 70 No. 52 - 21 | Apartado Aéreo 1226 | Dirección: calle 67 No. 53 - 108 | Horario de atención
Conmutador: [57+4] 219 8332 | Línea gratuita de atención al ciudadano: 018000 416384 | Fax: [57+4] 263 8282
Peticiones, quejas, reclamos, sugerencias, denuncias, consultas y felicitaciones
Política de tratamiento de datos personales
Medellín - Colombia | Todos los Derechos Reservados © 2018